When CAN a pelota reach it's top speed?
A.) Leaving the cesta from a left/reverse shot
B.) When it comes off the granite front wall (using a new fast pelota,and close to the wall)
C.) Leaving the cesta from a right/forehand serve or shot
D.) Rebote return left or right side
* on the flight from Spain (sorry not an answer)
* chasing the goat (sorry not an answer)
Somethings to think about,
* Don't you think a golf ball would pick up speed coming off the front wall, I Do. (don't try this anywhere)
* Doesn't the ball appear to pick up speed on an average thrown carom as soon as it hits the front wall.
* Who really knows when the radar gun detects the ball speed.(was it ever checked off court?)